ELECTRONIC RESOURCES AVAILABLE
There are varieties of e-resources available at SEKUCo. These resources are available in the form of:-
- Bibliographic databases
- Full text online Journals and databases
The following are e-resources which are available at Sekuco library.
- Oxford Journals
- It has over 200 leading titles in science, technology, medicine, humanities and social sciences. (http://www.oxfordjournals.org/)
- Allow to access to full-text Journals articles available as searchable, scanned pages, images from over 800 important scholarly Journals in 48 disciplines. (http://www.Jstor.org)
3. Geological society
- The Geologic society of London has published the Lyell Collection which is an electronic collection of new and archival Journal, special publication and book content.
- It contains key peer-reviewed earth science literature of the highest quality. (http://www.lyellcollection.org/)
4. Sage Publication
- It has over e550 Journals in the business, humanities, social and sciences. (http://www.sagepub.com/Journalsindex.nov.)
5. Taylor & Francis Online Journals
- They have more than 1,300 titles in humanities, social sciences and applied sciences. (www.informaworld.com).
6. World Bank – Global Economic Monitor
- Conceived by the World Bank team responsible for monitoring and reporting on day-to-day developments in global economy, Global Economic Monitor is a “One stop shop” Portal for analysis of current economic trends, and economic and financial indicators. (http://www.worldbank.org).
7. Wiley Online Library (formerly inter-science)
- It allows you to access to the full text of over 500 leading scientific, technical medical and professional Journals. (www.interscience.wiley.com).
8. Wiley Online Library (formerly synergy)
- Allow to access over 840 peer-reviewed Journals in a wide range of academic disciplines. (http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/).
9. Cambridge University Press
- Has over 230 leading titles in Linguistics, politics, medicine, science, Technology, Social Science and Humanities. (http://www.Journals.cambridge.org)
10. Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers (IEEE)
- Provide access to electronic library (IEL), which provides access to nearly 2 million full-text documents in electronical engineering and computer science. (http://www.ieexplore.ieee.org/).
11. International Forestry Review
- Provides access to a peer-reviewed scientific Journals that publishes papers, research notes and book reviews on all aspects of forestry and forest research. (http://www.cfa-international.org/IFR.html).
12. Emerald Group Publishing Ltd.
- Provide Emerald Management extra 140 features, and Emerald Engineering 15, peer-reviewed and fully. Searchable full text Journals plus reviews from the World top 300 Management Journals. (www.emeraldinsight.com).
13. Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS)
- Provides access to 12 scholarly Journals in the field, plus access to the archive of interactive Transactions of OR/MS. (http://www.Journals.informs.org/).
14. Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS)
- Provides access to 12 scholarly Journals in the field plus access to the archive of Interactive Transanctions of OR/Ms. (http://www.Journals.informs.org/).
By: Mr Mkumbo
Last Updated (Tuesday, 13 December 2011 11:05)